Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Semper Fortis

Started by Orionis [1924258] on in Achievements.

11 replies · 539 views · thread synced · 15 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 12 / 12 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
12
Discussion span
→
People posting
12
Likes on archived posts
6
Posts by staff, officers and moderators
1
Authority score
56 / 100
Historical score
20 / 100
Story score
41 / 100
Engagement score
59 / 100
HerpSac [2117255]

Yeah I received it as well but I can only find it under the latest honors, I don’t see it in any of the sub catagories. Also got it right after attacking someone
milons [2139099]

Same here. Moreover, it is said that it is extremely rare.

What do you think about it? Do you have any other informations?