Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Proposals

Started by KevR [2149423] on in Bugs & Issues.

7 replies · 80 views · thread synced · 4 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 8 / 8 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
8
Discussion span
→
People posting
8
Likes on archived posts
0
Posts by staff, officers and moderators
1
Authority score
58 / 100
Historical score
29 / 100
Story score
32 / 100
Engagement score
44 / 100

Mentioned in this thread

Marti [2135807] ×1

KevR [2149423]

I received a marriage proposal from another player - when I access the event to accept the proposal, it does not allow to accept or even cancel. I have tried sending the proposal myself, but same thing happens to the other player.

I have asked around and it's happening to other players too.

See screenshot of where problem is happening.

https://prnt.sc/k84wym

I cannot press accept or decline on the screen shown



Thank you
Ipwnyou9 [2139913]

Yeah, same problem here.  It's been reported a couple times:

https://www.torn.com/forums.php#/p=threads&f=19&t=16052705&b=0&a=0
https://www.torn.com/forums.php#/p=threads&f=19&t=16052656&b=0&a=0