Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Attacking the Duke?

Started by Joe-Pike [1741715] on in Attacking.

3 replies · 119 views · thread synced · 5 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 4 / 4 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
4
Discussion span
→
People posting
4
Likes on archived posts
3
Authority score
43 / 100
Historical score
21 / 100
Story score
36 / 100
Engagement score
45 / 100
Joe-Pike [1741715]

Anyone not done the mission to attack Duke?

I'm ready to give it a go although I know he's gonna murder me.  =D

Just wondering how many people would be up for attacking him with me?

Cheers for taking the time to read this and all the best peeps. =) 
howyadoin [2031433]

There's a thread in Attacking, and another in missions, where attacks on Duke are coordinated. Hang out there and you're likely to find a group attack like the one Meggie mentioned.
WabangOz [2151819]

I deposited 50k in the bank for 2 weeks...i own a gun and a side arm ... I want to evolve myself .. i got 5.6k in my pocket ... Many more ... What shall i do ? Help me im newbie