okay so I ignored someone but I wanna unignore them. how do I do that?
Ignoring someone
Started by Cat1192 [2102153] on in Questions & Answers.
About this thread
Posts archived: 3 / 3 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 3
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 3
- Likes on archived posts
- 5
- Authority score
- 58 / 100
- Historical score
- 17 / 100
- Story score
- 31 / 100
- Engagement score
- 54 / 100
okay so I ignored someone but I wanna unignore them. how do I do that?
Click the People tab in the bottom right corner of your chats back, click the blocked tab, and then click the little x next to their name.
Kayla is right.. I'll put it in screenshots below:
To remove ignored player from chat:
1. Click the "People" Tab (2nd from the right of chat tabs at the bottom of the screen) and select "Blocked" Tab
2. Click the "X" button.
[image: i.imgur.com]
To remove ignored player from Messages:
1. Open the Messages page and select "Ignored List" tab
2. Click the "-" (minus) sign.
[image: i.imgur.com]
Best of Luck.. =)