Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

The Truth Exposed

Started by VixyVix [2104762] on in General Discussion.

42 replies · 715 views · thread synced · 8 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 43 / 43 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
43
Discussion span
→
Authority score
58 / 100
Historical score
25 / 100
Story score
61 / 100
Engagement score
73 / 100

People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.

Most-liked replies

VixyVix [2104762]

As we all know, Killahj and Sharpmid were recently fedded. Killahj received a ban whilst Sharpmid escaped with a 14 day ban.

Yesterday on discord, Sharpmid confessed that Killahj didnt have any multis, it was him and did it just to get him fedded.

SharpMid - Yesterday at 7:01 PM I said I would get him fedded and I did it.

SharpMid - Yesterday at 7:06 PM KJ didnt have multis all those multis were mine

SharpMid - Yesterday at 9:01 AM Fox i got kj fedded for the 2nd time around

As you can see, Sharpmid, who claimed that Killahj was his "best friend", made the deliberate decision to get Killahj fedded and out of the way. The question is why? What does Sharpmid fear Killahj is gonna do? Is Sharpmid simply losing touch with reality?

For those wondering why I have chosen to make this thread, Sharpmid decided to threaten to get me fedded too if I did make this thread. That he'd make my life a living hell and he wont just keep it to Torn. I've clearly rattled Sharpmid and now he resorts to threats to prevent me from exposing him and how he treats his "best friends".

SharpMid - Yesterday at 7:18 PM I swear to god Fox if you do that youre dead

SharpMid - Today at 7:45 AM I dare you if you put that post up im going to make you rlife living hell I wont keep it to just Torn

SharpMid - Today at 8:09 AM If u post it ur dead

I read in another thread somewhere the question, "Is there honor among trolls?" the answer is simply no.

To the staff that reads this thread, could you be so kind and reassess the punishments handed out. If there is more to Killahj's ban, I will accept that, but I don't see the point in banning someone for something they clearly didn't do. Sharpmid deliberately made multis and deserves the ban.
manic [1554958]

Well this changes EVERYTHING!

Should these be welcomed back into the Torn fold?

#doubley****no
Collete [1389080]

Sharpmid is a compulsive liar hes achieved nothing in this game other then chat and forum bans and fed for himself he lacks the IQ to do such a thing.
Dolfwagos [1900418] Committee Committee

I really don't care about these people you're talking about but i decided to post here to let you know that i don't care, I just want my free pizza.
Wollongong [12833]

Yeah, I totally buy that staff fedded the guy just because some other guy told them so. Ched spent a lot of time developing a multi-hunter, so yeah...obviously it would be too much effort to do some basic checks...
Lane [2032144]

You people are one messed up group of friends, Lillypink, Dude, Sharpmid, KillahJ, KellyO and Evilduck. You are all facing some sort of ban one way or the other and its all because you ratted each other out and turned on each other. lol wow.. Find better friends. 
Lonestar [1151936]

I call BS. SharpMid doesn't have the brainpower to do something like this. He is simply another windbag who thinks he is special but really is just...speshal.
TheLuvlillypink [1914803]

Who said we ratted each other out? We're all still very good friends other than ED and kellyO who quit the game.

But the four of us are still a group, so please, next time get your facts straight before you open that mouth of yours.
Porny [604593]

If sharpmid says its so, then it must be....or not lol. It would be no loss to not see any of them again, and it would allow staff to deal with the real torn problems.