I got a message saying my name & ID numbers don't match my profile. The name & number are off my profile. So I'm not seeing the issue here.
Mr. Torn entry
Started by Kender_FAAFO [1674614] on in Bugs & Issues.
About this thread
Posts archived: 10 / 10 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 10
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 4
- Likes on archived posts
- 1
- Authority score
- 49 / 100
- Historical score
- 20 / 100
- Story score
- 36 / 100
- Engagement score
- 48 / 100
I got a message saying my name & ID numbers don't match my profile. The name & number are off my profile. So I'm not seeing the issue here.
Dope sex change bro
Dope it's my wife
She's in my other photos
Yes, I did work that out.
The two probable issues that weren't given as feedback:
- You're trying to submit a female entry as Mr Torn
- You're trying to submit someone who isn't yourself as Mr Torn
Considering the image is not of you...
- Submitting fake or incorrect submissions may result in a federal jail sentence.
Not a bit different than the folks wearing masks...
which image did you submit, 1 or 2? if 2, then it was declined due to you being male.
I had to resubmit jus the 2nd one. Since the reasons kept changing
i see you have an entry now, so all is well?
closed