Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Closed!

Started by Triplicant [2037705] on in Company Recruitment.

7 replies · 96 views · thread synced · 7 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 8 / 8 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
8
Discussion span
→
People posting
6
Likes on archived posts
2
Authority score
19 / 100
Historical score
12 / 100
Story score
25 / 100
Engagement score
50 / 100
Triplicant [2037705]

I own the sweet shop, I need 2 active players, and I'm charitable-ish.
Preferably under level / age 15. 
Message me for details :) 
Triplicant [2037705]

Taco should have just sent you a message - He accidentally kicked you instead of someone who has been absent. Reapply and you'll be re-accepted :)