how can I tell when I'm about to level up?
level up!
Started by Jen4u2 [2151934] on in Questions & Answers.
About this thread
Posts archived: 7 / 7 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 7
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 6
- Likes on archived posts
- 7
- Authority score
- 43 / 100
- Historical score
- 16 / 100
- Story score
- 30 / 100
- Engagement score
- 50 / 100
how can I tell when I'm about to level up?
Level up to level 15 to unlock flying and fly to China, pay the fortune teller there and you'll see how close you are to leveling up.
Before you reach level 15 you can't tell, just keep leaving targets.
When the [upgrade] link shows next to your name.
When you’re level 15 you can travel to China and pay the fortune teller to check the percentage of progress until the next level
There's the Game Shop special "Power Levelling" that you can view progress to your next level.
Nice to know, learn something new everyday.
You can also look in the hall of fame for level, and if you're really close to the next level above yours, your name will be close by in the pages. (I hope that makes sense?)
you start to get erect