I strongly believe this has to do with the newer updates. When I open the "Notebook" feature, chat delivers an "Internal server error", Error: 500. This makes me unable to open any chat boxes at all. Using Chrome on Windows 7.
Internal server error 500 when opening chat boxes
Started by Gh0st9999 [2035586] on in Bugs & Issues.
About this thread
Posts archived: 2 / 2 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 2
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 2
- Likes on archived posts
- 0
- Authority score
- 46 / 100
- Historical score
- 14 / 100
- Story score
- 26 / 100
- Engagement score
- 26 / 100
I strongly believe this has to do with the newer updates. When I open the "Notebook" feature, chat delivers an "Internal server error", Error: 500. This makes me unable to open any chat boxes at all. Using Chrome on Windows 7.
Closed as duplicate of https://www.torn.com/forums.php#!p=threads&f=19&t=16050467&b=0&a=0