there used to be a link where you could donate using your phone.
i checked the donation page and even asked staff and no one seems to know where zong has gone
if anyone knows how i donate using my phone please let me know thanks guys
Zong was removed as an option between the dates of 23/01/2018 and 30/01/2018.
It was removed because Zong as a company ceased to exist, so there was no point keeping a link up as it wouldn't work.
From Wikipedia: On May 2015, Zong disappeared from the web without any public declaration. The website now simply redirects to PayPal and this is not a PayPal division ,which handles payments through mobile operators anymore.
Newb incoming: why not buy a load of dp's? You're donating and getting a benefit yourself. Captain Obvious, out!
thanks for the info Kayla i really appreciate the help
staff please can you graveyard this post now thanks
I have bought dps with paypal before but i prefer not too i spend too much money.
I often have spare phone credit however and all if it used to go on dps for this game.
I have about £50 on there at the moment. I may have to use it on another game which takes other ways of paying by phone other than the now dead zong.