Found something that lets me generate money from nothing, though it's really not much. I don't think I'm supposed to spread exploitable bugs, so admin message me for details
Money generation
Started by 100 [1997262] on in Bugs & Issues.
About this thread
Posts archived: 5 / 5 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 5
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 3
- Likes on archived posts
- 1
- Posts by staff, officers and moderators
- 3
- Authority score
- 59 / 100
- Historical score
- 33 / 100
- Story score
- 37 / 100
- Engagement score
- 49 / 100
Found something that lets me generate money from nothing, though it's really not much. I don't think I'm supposed to spread exploitable bugs, so admin message me for details
Sure, I passed this on to Pavel, I don't think it's a serious concern but that's for reporting it all the same.
I've tested this a lot, but cannot replicate? How are you achieving it - I didn't receive very good instructions.
Thanks.
I messaged you some instructions on how to replicate
This should be fixed.