I've been playing torn for a couple of weeks now and I would like to know what kinds of things effect me being succesful in a crime.
How do crimes work exactly
Started by Jamil583 [2138142] on in Questions & Answers.
About this thread
Posts archived: 4 / 4 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 4
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 3
- Likes on archived posts
- 1
- Authority score
- 42 / 100
- Historical score
- 15 / 100
- Story score
- 23 / 100
- Engagement score
- 40 / 100
I've been playing torn for a couple of weeks now and I would like to know what kinds of things effect me being succesful in a crime.
https://www.torn.com/forums.php#!p=threads&f=61&t=15994592&b=0&a=0
https://www.torn.com/forums.php#!p=threads&f=999&t=16015054&b=1&a=9041
Read this guide for sure you can get some ideas and techniques for playing torn cheers :)
BS
Mentions: TC Community's Nerve bar guide
The general key is knowing what are the "safe crimes" and what you can do at your nnb (nnb is natural nerve which is how much your nerve bar is without perks). You can find that in the guide linked above^^^
and this one because I think one of the links goes to a faction forum
https://www.torn.com/forums.php#/p=threads&f=61&t=16030860&b=0&a=0
Mentions: Nash's Guide to Nerve Bar (Revived)
Oh sorry..