Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Stuart I LIKE YOU

Started by Kitty420 [383500] on in Music.

6 replies · 35 views · thread synced · 8 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 7 / 7 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
7
Discussion span
→
People posting
3
Likes on archived posts
9
Authority score
7 / 100
Historical score
13 / 100
Story score
29 / 100
Engagement score
45 / 100
Kitty420 [383500]

You know that carnival comes into
Town every year? Well this year they came through with a ride
Called The Mixer. The man said, "Keep your head, and arms, inside
The Mixer at all times." But Bill Jr, he was a DAAAREDEVIL, just
Like his old man. He was leaning out saying "Hey everybody,
Look at me! Look at me!" Pow! He was decapitated! They found
His head over by the snow cone concession.
Kitty420 [383500]
Know that it would be untrue
Know that I would be a liar
If I was to say to you
I didn't set your house on fire
But it's just the way I am
Have to take it for a fact
Life can really burn you up
When you're a pyromaniac
So...
If you love somebody
Better set them on fire
Kitty420 [383500]
I ran into a friend of mine
Said he was gonna take some words and make them rhyme
I said "You can fool some of them some of the time,
But you can only fool half them all of the time"
He said "Yes I do believe this is true,
Would you like to come and sniff some glue?
And we'll fly to where the skies are blue
And look for things both bright and new"
And on a pretty Sunday morning
A bunch of pretty Baptist girls
Linked their pretty hands and they sang
Life is shit, life is shit
The world is shit, the world is shit
This is life as I know it
This is life as I know it
Kitty420 [383500]

You've got a Methodist coloring book
And you color really well
But don't color outside the lines
Or God will send you to Hell
'Cause God hates war
And God hates crime
A' but he really hates people
Who color outside the lines

You've got a Methodist coloring book
Don't color outside the lines
'Cause if God doesn't strike you with lightning
He'll at least make you go blind
Good people get sent to the attic
Bad people will roast in the cellar
But there's a special kind a' Hell
For those who just won't learn to color
Judge_Doom [2140277]

 

I bought a big lizard, only a dollar-fifty
Well, that's pretty neat, yeah, it's ****in' nifty
But I just can't afford to feed it
And you should see the way it shits
RYAN_SHEPHERD [2038695]

It's a boring day - I've got nothing to do
Except to get a load of retards and drive em to the zoo
Oh oh oh takin' retards to the zoo (x2)
Load 'em on a bus just for laughs
Down a winding road stepping on the gas
Down a winding road just to stay dreaming
Down a winding road with the retards screaming
Oh oh oh takin' retards to the zoo (x2)
One of them blowing a big spit bubble
Slam on the brakes at the first sign of trouble
Head on collision bodies everywhere
Head on collision retards beware
Oh oh oh takin' retards to the zoo (x2)