Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Faction partners

Started by Bee-Man [969452] on in Faction Discussion.

4 replies · 233 views · thread synced · 6 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 5 / 5 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
5
Discussion span
→
People posting
4
Likes on archived posts
4
Authority score
35 / 100
Historical score
25 / 100
Story score
45 / 100
Engagement score
49 / 100
Bee-Man [969452]

I am looking for people to join and partner with me to help build my faction into a strong faction.

I current have 25k respect, only 400 odd is available to be able to do upgrades, if anyone is willing to help out and help build a heap of respect would be great thank you..

At the moment I am unable to pay out anything for helping but in due time you will receive I nice gift from me for helping.

Please either apply or message me..
Bee-Man [969452]

Oh I will be dont worry about that I wont be letting my faction in the hands of another people..

Was scammed in my early Torn days, I won't let it happen again
Satan [612696]

youve gone about this all wrong. no one will help you. you will find people along the way that will help you a little bit and most likely do a shity job at what ever you ask them to do. In the end it is YOUR FACTION therefore it is YOUR RESPONSIBILITY to take it where you want it to go. this is coming from someone that started with 140k respect and reached the top 100 a week ago.