Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Shoplifting

Started by Jdax [2145554] on in Tutorials & Guides.

6 replies · 387 views · thread synced · 5 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 7 / 7 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
7
Discussion span
→
People posting
6
Likes on archived posts
5
Authority score
52 / 100
Historical score
20 / 100
Story score
29 / 100
Engagement score
53 / 100
Jdax [2145554]

Not sure if this has been posted elsewhere, but something I've learnt is this. Once you have a few petty crimes under your belt its time to move onto shoplifting, i picked on chocolate because I could make money from up, but without doubt I would get busted at least once a day. So how do I move forward? Jackets folks, I've never been busted stealing jackets, not once. And I'll stay here till my crime stats go up a little. JACKETS ?
deezy2eezy [2135522]

You bet jackets are the way to go! You can find more info on where to go from there from Nash's nerve guide. It is in this same section.
Stickle [2133191]

Wait you got arrested? Thought there's a 0 risk of being caught getting jackets!.

Chocolate bars are good for pennies, but I really thought it was a 0% risk 
Delta [2049998]

It's a 0% risk if you're ready for the crime, if you've just started you want to do 50-100 2 and 3 nerve crimes before jackets