Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Sure game/bets

Started by teex [2066002] on in Gambling.

1 replies · 106 views · thread synced · 6 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 2 / 2 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
2
Discussion span
→
People posting
2
Likes on archived posts
5
Authority score
34 / 100
Historical score
18 / 100
Story score
37 / 100
Engagement score
42 / 100

Most-liked replies

teex [2066002]

I created this forum to help people win in the bookies. All u have to do is to give me send me some cash for the games but I will be drop free games if u are asking y wouldn't I play the game I pick for u. It's because I have minus in my account

I will drop the odds and there price later

Be rest assured if the game cut I will send the money back in items. Thanks