Im selling revives for 1 mil just started playing again im active a lot so anyone that needs a revive feel free to also add me just in case and I will get to you as soon as I get online
Revives
Started by NazerTheBlazer [588397] on in Trading Post.
About this thread
Posts archived: 1 / 1 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 1
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 1
- Likes on archived posts
- 0
- Authority score
- 14 / 100
- Historical score
- 7 / 100
- Story score
- 15 / 100
- Engagement score
- 22 / 100
Im selling revives for 1 mil just started playing again im active a lot so anyone that needs a revive feel free to also add me just in case and I will get to you as soon as I get online