As you can see I'm pathetic n weak, but ALAS, my main goal in this game is to shut down Dude once and for all. WITH the help of YOU , yes YOU one DP will help me gain one step closer to annihilating DUDES ASS. OH and here's some background: https://www.torn.com/forums.php#/p=threads&f=2&t=16054433&b=0&a=0&start=0&to=18686280
About this thread
Posts archived: 4 / 4 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 4
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 4
- Likes on archived posts
- 3
- Posts by staff, officers and moderators
- 1
- Authority score
- 37 / 100
- Historical score
- 16 / 100
- Story score
- 42 / 100
- Engagement score
- 39 / 100
Most-liked replies
- Hoy [1208641] Officer
· 1 likes ·
Well, this isn't a discussion, nor does it really belong anywhere. No one responds well to a beggar. So I'll do you a favour. Closed.
As you can see I'm pathetic n weak, but ALAS, my main goal in this game is to shut down Dude once and for all. WITH the help of YOU , yes YOU one DP will help me gain one step closer to annihilating DUDES ASS. OH and here's some background: https://www.torn.com/forums.php#/p=threads&f=2&t=16054433&b=0&a=0&start=0&to=18686280
I'll be needing one too. Thanks in advance.
You sent a Donator Pack to Alice.
Close
yw.
Well, this isn't a discussion, nor does it really belong anywhere. No one responds well to a beggar.
So I'll do you a favour.
Closed.