51 replies · 318 views · thread synced · 12 days ago
· View on torn.com
About this thread
Posts archived:52 / 52 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
Archived posts
52
Discussion span
→
Authority score
60 / 100
Historical score
42 / 100
Story score
52 / 100
Engagement score
71 / 100
People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.
Most-liked replies
CrookedPaper[1832759]
· 2 likes · They all should have been out by now. I received mine like... 4 days ago.... but i accidentally purged my e-mail. I tried clicking the "Re-send" button but it's not working. That's the main issue at hand I believe.
Nicey[2122284]
· 2 likes · I have the same problem!
UwU[2081212]
· 2 likes · I had this issue even with last season's newsletter. No matter how many times I clicked resend and checked all my folders I never got it and missed out. Same issue with this season's newsletter. UGH
i was in new player chat and i heard a few players say about the seasonal email george sent out recently but unfortunately i had an email clear out and deleted the email so was unable to claim the 250E.
was instructed by a staff member and by an admin to go to settings and request a seasonal newsletter i was told it would be sent within 15minutes this was on Monday and i have still not received this email.
can we please resolve this so that i can receive the email and claim the E
i have been checking this and doing this since monday so there is obviously a problem here on why the re send request hasnt been sent in nearly 3 days???
how? the request tells you youll receive the email within 15minutes so im entitled to ask and considering im only here because a staff member told me to post here not really a noob fail xD
5 days? the newsletter started rolling out on monday, its only thursday now. and as i requested in the above reply, please give it till monday, that would make it a week for you to receive it.