Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Game format.

Started by LycanNinety [1878591] on in Questions & Answers.

1 replies · 30 views · thread synced · 4 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 2 / 2 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
2
Discussion span
→
People posting
2
Likes on archived posts
0
Authority score
40 / 100
Historical score
13 / 100
Story score
18 / 100
Engagement score
30 / 100
LycanNinety [1878591]

why is it that I am now unable to play torn on the desk top format from my mobile?..

ive always preferred the desktop format. (I just find it easier to navigate). But now for some reason my game automatically switches to mobile format as soon as I’ve logged in. And hitting the desktop icon has no effect. :(