Hello I used to play torn years ago and have just made a account again since I seen the app released looking for a group to help me rebuild hopefully good gym buffs I'm active and will be ready for wars once I level up more hope to find a new home to devote myself to
Need faction
Started by Con1800pwnu [2154897] on in Faction Recruitment.
About this thread
Posts archived: 1 / 1 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 1
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 1
- Likes on archived posts
- 0
- Authority score
- 14 / 100
- Historical score
- 7 / 100
- Story score
- 15 / 100
- Engagement score
- 22 / 100
Hello I used to play torn years ago and have just made a account again since I seen the app released looking for a group to help me rebuild hopefully good gym buffs I'm active and will be ready for wars once I level up more hope to find a new home to devote myself to