Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

My GIVEAWAY THREAD - follow the instructions!

Started by Abundant_Riches [924873] on in Company Recruitment.

123 replies · 1.56k views · thread synced · 11 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 124 / 124 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
124
Discussion span
→
Authority score
23 / 100
Historical score
27 / 100
Story score
52 / 100
Engagement score
82 / 100

People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.

Most-liked replies

Abundant_Riches [924873]
WANT MONEY & a job?
Are you a level 1-9 player? Are you a level 1 or 2 or 3 or 4 or 5 or 6 or 7 or 8 or 9 player?
Go to Forums [look on the left of your screen], then Company Recruitment, then "Looking for Work? Post your Stats here" and post your name, TORN ID number & work stats there.

Then post a reply to this thread [at the end].

Then private chat me for CASH.

[I used to have a company, but I sold it. So that's why this thread is here.]
Abundant_Riches [924873]

I am guided in my every step by the Creator of ALL life who leads me towards what I must know and do. My thoughts are filled with positivity and my life is abundant with good people, good things and good, lucrative activities. My business ventures are growing, expanding, and thriving. I am debt-free!
Abundant_Riches [924873]

My efforts are being supported by the universe; my best hopes and aspirations manifest into reality before my eyes. My obstacles are moving out of my way; my path is carved towards greatness. I am divinely guided in my search for my ideal business partners. My perfect matches are already chosen and they move toward me rapidly right at this moment.
Abundant_Riches [924873]

It is time to heal and I choose to be in alignment with the best ways of healing. I deserve joy, and overflow with pleasant-sounding laughter. My emotions are stable, and flow deeply and cleanly from the Source of all goodness. I am at peace with myself and all others. Justice is being done in every situation in my life. I am free.
Abundant_Riches [924873]

The players that apply to work at my company are ALWAYS accepted, as soon I get online and see their application. Feel free to apply to my company at any time. As soon as I am online in TORN, I will accept your application. You can be sure of that.
Abundant_Riches [924873]

I am blessed with an abundance of good people [who genuinely seek to be good, and who seek to permanently connect with the Source of ALL Goodness] in my life. I am shielded, and secured from All evil. All that is mine - online and offline - is shielded and secured from all evil. I am free. I enjoy abundant wealth in a clean, safe, secure, spacious, beautiful, nature-friendly environment. Millions of people agree with me, and claim and receive these blessings also.
Abundant_Riches [924873]
All the people who genuinely seek my good and seek to be good are protected, shielded and secured from ALL evil by the Source of ALL life. I am certain that they are rewarded. I ask that ALL burdens they carry be lifted, and ALL problems they have be removed. I ask that they be given extraordinary stamina, excellent health, and abundant wealth. I ask that they submit to be led in ALL their endeavors by the Source of ALL life. I ask that people who genuinely care about their well-being, and are willing to help them prosper, flow abundantly into their lives, NOW.
Abundant_Riches [924873]

All the people who genuinely seek my good and seek to be good are protected, shielded and secured from ALL evil by the Source of ALL life. I am certain that they are rewarded. ALL burdens they carry are lifted, and ALL problems they have are removed. They are being given extraordinary stamina, excellent health, and abundant wealth, now. They submit to be led in ALL their endeavours by the Source of ALL life. People who genuinely care about their well-being, and are willing to help them prosper, flow abundantly into their lives, NOW.
Abundant_Riches [924873]
I am surrounded by good people who seek to help me to achieve my goals, especially those goals that involve my being in harmony with nature. People who do not wish me well OR want to hurt or harm me in any way stay FAR from me. I am perfectly prepared and positioned to receive immense wealth NOW. I have ALL the legal advice I need from persons who are competent, knowledgeable, experienced, and filled with integrity, NOW. My legal counsel genuinely wants to upgrade my quality of life and ensure that I am comfortable and healthy in a holistic way.
Abundant_Riches [924873]

I am perfectly prepared and positioned to receive immense wealth, NOW. I visualize my daily life AFTER receiving immense sums of money, CLEARLY.

I visualize this clearly, right now!
Abundant_Riches [924873]

I am visualizing my daily life after I receive millions of American dollars, clearly. I am visualizing my daily life After I receive millions of American dollars, right NOW.
Abundant_Riches [924873]

My thoughts are filled with positivity and my life is abundant with good people, good things and good, lucrative activities. My business ventures are growing, expanding, and thriving. I am debt-free!
Abundant_Riches [924873]

I enjoy abundant wealth in a clean, safe, secure, spacious, beautiful, nature-friendly environment. Millions of people agree with me, and claim and receive these blessings also.
Abundant_Riches [924873]

I sleep peacefully every night. The environment I sleep in is clean, neatly organized, spacious, comfortable and nature-friendly. I sleep in places where ONLY thoughtful, clean, well-organized humans live. I am thoroughly refreshed, and energized after EVERY night of sleep.