in Switzerland hospital now. I just got mugged after I clicked to confirm flying home.
Late mug
Started by Sleepygrey [2060469] on in Bugs & Issues.
About this thread
Posts archived: 6 / 6 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 6
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 3
- Likes on archived posts
- 0
- Posts by staff, officers and moderators
- 3
- Authority score
- 58 / 100
- Historical score
- 30 / 100
- Story score
- 32 / 100
- Engagement score
- 42 / 100
in Switzerland hospital now. I just got mugged after I clicked to confirm flying home.
I don't see, that you started to travel back, what you saw when you clicked the confirm button?
Just the standard are you sure you want to travel back screen. I clicked to confirm. The flying screen started to load, then switched to the hospital
There's no logs of you successfully initiating the travel back to Torn - so I presume you were mugged just beforehand.
Thank you for getting back to me. I suppose it could've been lag, as I was on mobile, but I definitely did click travel home before I was mugged. I don't care about the 100k or whatever he got, I just wanted to point out what happened in case there was an actual issue that needed to be looked at. Thanks again!
There's no doubt you clicked the 'Travel Home' button, but while this action was processing - you were mugged. So it worked correctly and I'm not sure what the expected result was here.