Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Script Request- High/low helper

Started by Jefayette [2044515] on in Tools & Userscripts.

10 replies · 1.57k views · thread synced · 9 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 11 / 11 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
11
Discussion span
→
People posting
6
Likes on archived posts
10
Posts by staff, officers and moderators
1
Authority score
57 / 100
Historical score
28 / 100
Story score
37 / 100
Engagement score
65 / 100

Most-liked replies

Jefayette [2044515]

I don't know if it exists, or if I can pay someone to make it, but I'd love a script to help me with high/low. 

Ideal requirements:

1. Read what the card is. 

2. If the card is 8 or higher, hide the "higher" button. 

2a. If the card is 7 or lower, hide the "lower" button.

3. Centre the remaining button. 

4. If possible, move the start button (for starting a new game) to the same spot as the continue button. So I can just keep clicking :).

Thanks!

Jef

EDIT! It's been done! https://www.torn.com/forums.php?p=threads&f=67&t=16055567&b=0&a=0 is the forum thread you can find it at :)

Mentions: [REMOVED] High/Low Helper

FATU [1482556]

This is definitely do-able. However, I'm a little short on time because I'm currently scripting something else for Torn.

If you're willing to pay for this then I could definitely make it for you.

Cheers,
FATU.
Smokey123 [248901] Helper

You should edit your original top post and add the link to the thread which has the script in. Nice suggestion and I’m glad someone made it. I’ve now got my 25 win streak after 12 years of playing Torn. Thinking I’d never get it!