Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

When do records update?

Started by Solenoid [851883] on in Racing.

3 replies · 58 views · thread synced · 6 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 4 / 4 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
4
Discussion span
→
People posting
3
Likes on archived posts
5
Authority score
34 / 100
Historical score
16 / 100
Story score
34 / 100
Engagement score
41 / 100
Solenoid [851883]

In the past, I've noticed records have updated asap, as far as I can tell. Today it seems delayed.

Today in race ID: 2138679 ,  "You came 26th in the Convict race. Your best lap was 01:02:60. [View]" in my Class B Charger. Hooray!

The previous record had been held by both Samson and I, in different cars, in a tie at 1:02:64. Curiously, it would alternate between showing either of us.

I waited until all racers had finished for the race to officially end, and the record did not update. Does that update like once or twice a day or something?

Thank you.