I found boxing gloves in city last afew days. After i found that im not active in tc because of busy. Today i log in tc and my gloves is lost. I didn't sell and transfer anyone.
lost item
Started by Thomos [2148867] on in Bugs & Issues.
About this thread
Posts archived: 2 / 2 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 2
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 2
- Likes on archived posts
- 0
- Authority score
- 32 / 100
- Historical score
- 14 / 100
- Story score
- 27 / 100
- Engagement score
- 29 / 100
I found boxing gloves in city last afew days. After i found that im not active in tc because of busy. Today i log in tc and my gloves is lost. I didn't sell and transfer anyone.
based on your personal stats, i say you used it.