I periodically close everything and run CCleaner that deletes all cookies. I then restart my computer. The last 2 times I did this, I did not receive an SMS text. I attempted to resend and that did not work either. I used e-mail instead and was able to log in. I tried to re-input my phone for the text alert and could not change it. It wanted to verify through phone text to change the number and it was not sent. So, I can obviously log in through e-mail, but for whatever reason I no longer receive a phone text to verify.
SMS Verification
Started by JohnCue [2106301] on in Bugs & Issues.
About this thread
Posts archived: 5 / 5 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 5
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 2
- Likes on archived posts
- 0
- Authority score
- 32 / 100
- Historical score
- 16 / 100
- Story score
- 28 / 100
- Engagement score
- 32 / 100
I periodically close everything and run CCleaner that deletes all cookies. I then restart my computer. The last 2 times I did this, I did not receive an SMS text. I attempted to resend and that did not work either. I used e-mail instead and was able to log in. I tried to re-input my phone for the text alert and could not change it. It wanted to verify through phone text to change the number and it was not sent. So, I can obviously log in through e-mail, but for whatever reason I no longer receive a phone text to verify.
you have the correct phone number linked up?
what carrier are you with?
I use Verizon. Just verified correct number is in there.
As of Aug. 7, 2018, receiving phone texts. I guess this can be closed out.
closing report, please report back here if you experience it again.