I'm looking for people with high stats to join my new nightclub. I'm willing to pay high. When the company advances and we get more income, I can increase your pay rate.
Delete
Started by SaberkittyKay [2153563] on in Company Recruitment.
About this thread
Posts archived: 1 / 1 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 1
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 1
- Likes on archived posts
- 0
- Authority score
- 14 / 100
- Historical score
- 5 / 100
- Story score
- 7 / 100
- Engagement score
- 18 / 100
I'm looking for people with high stats to join my new nightclub. I'm willing to pay high. When the company advances and we get more income, I can increase your pay rate.