Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Delete

Started by SaberkittyKay [2153563] on in Company Discussion.

2 replies · 75 views · thread synced · 11 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 3 / 3 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
3
Discussion span
→
People posting
2
Likes on archived posts
1
Posts by staff, officers and moderators
1
Authority score
55 / 100
Historical score
24 / 100
Story score
24 / 100
Engagement score
40 / 100

Most-liked replies

SaberkittyKay [2153563]

I'm not sure if this is the right place to put this, but I'll never figure it out if I don't try! I'm looking to buy a company that has maybe a few stars and employees. I'm not looking to buy a company that has 0 stars and employees with no stats, so please don't waste my time with that. And please, if you have money inside the company bank, don't cheat me out of the deal and take everything out. I'm literally putting all my money on the table, and if I have no funds to pay the employees it would be a huge waste.
bogie [148747] Admin Staff

The money in the company bank would be the directors money not yours... That's not "cheating you out of a deal" as handing over their money wouldn't be part of the deal...

 

If you can't pay the employees then what's the point in having a company? The idea is that it makes money for you to be able to pay them with that, otherwise you fork it over not the previous owner...

 

Good luck lol