Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Ghost Bounty

Started by The_Magician [2106526] on in Bugs & Issues.

5 replies · 51 views · thread synced · 8 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 6 / 6 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
6
Discussion span
→
People posting
4
Likes on archived posts
1
Authority score
34 / 100
Historical score
16 / 100
Story score
34 / 100
Engagement score
42 / 100
The_Magician [2106526]

I have had a $500 bounty on me for weeks now. I have been hosp'ed almost every day, and it will not go away.
A few weeks ago on the tail end of a war with another faction I had 10 anonymous bounties placed on me every day for a few days. All of the bounties were for large 6 figure amounts. They all came and went as normal, and then I had one last bounty place don me for $500. I was killed, and have been killed pretty much once a day every day sinceand the bounty has not gone away.

Attached is a screen shot of Faustus (One of the Mods) killing me. It still shows the bounty, and Faustus advising me to file a bug report.

[image: i67.tinypic.com]
Stewie [1494547]

Yep - just an icon issue.

However, Chedburn has said (in another bug report) that they are going to check the icons system, and regenerate everyone's icons!
The_Magician [2106526]

It didn't when It was first suggested to me by Faust, but I cleared my browser of history and cookies, and just refreshedmy icons again and it worked.