When I go into my faction armory to look at who has armor loaned out, or to check the relative stats between pieces of armor, the order between pieces of the same type changes if I go to a new page (different types of armor remain in alphabetical order). I have attached an example below in which you can see that it is not simply an issue of one person having multiple pieces loaned out. Every time I switch pages the order of the items changes making it impossible to confirm who has what or compare stats. This also happens with weapons.
[image: prnt.sc][image: prnt.sc][image: i.imgur.com]
[image: i.imgur.com]
[image: i.imgur.com]
I tried to include all relevant information, but if there is something missing that would help please let me know.
If this is intentional I will move my post to Suggestions. I simply posted here first as this seems like more of an unintentional behavior.