How about a drug or item to reduce education length? Example- Adderall. Effect- reduces education time by 5 hours, 4-5 hour cooldown. Please add other ideas to the thread!
EDIT: To save some of you the time, yes, I do have edu job passive, edu merrits maxed, and WSSB block
There is an item that reduces education time and has a cooldown:
| Book of Carols | Xmas Town | 6 Hours | Cannot buy | Reduce Education time by 6hrs |
Yes, but I was thinking of something regularly available. I mean, irl adderall is pretty darn common for staying up late studying
bump
Maybe make the drug adderall with those effects. Maybe 65k?
Fitness Centre has a job special which removes 30 mins of edu time + is ideal for if you're training stats. There is a limit to how many times you can use that special each day since it would be overpowered if there wasn't. It's the 1* special too so it's more available than the Book of Carols.
There are also multiple passives which you can decrease your education time down by 40%.
Having another item that's more readily available when you have everything there I think would be overkill.
It all comes back to TORN being a marathon, not a sprint, you'll get there...eventually.
How do you get 40%? I'm only up to 30%.
It's actually only just over a 35% reduction, since the passives are multiplicative, not additive.
Buy the WSSB stock block to get 10%.
Get to the top of the education starter job for another 10%.
Then 20% in merits.
Using this drug would essentially let you half your education time with that cooldown, and for a price that low it just seems too powerful to me. The only thing that limits it is the fact that it's not Xanax.