If you hold your level would you be able to stil go back and level up later?
levels
Started by Cat1192 [2102153] on in Questions & Answers.
About this thread
Posts archived: 6 / 6 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 6
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 5
- Likes on archived posts
- 3
- Authority score
- 43 / 100
- Historical score
- 16 / 100
- Story score
- 27 / 100
- Engagement score
- 47 / 100
If you hold your level would you be able to stil go back and level up later?
Yep. You can hold your level for 12 years or so like I did and level all the way up to your natural level you would had been at any time.
yeah, you can hold your lvl, and then u can level up multiple times cuz holding it won't mean you'll hold on Exp, you'll always be getting it
it's good for when you're behind in stats compared to your lvl , except that, it's a bit pointless
Disadvantage on not leveling up is you have low hp.
I was just wondering because I've been stuck in the hosp 24/7 but I"m still gaining exp and I dont wanna level up past my stats
Don't leave people or hospitalize people if you must attack mug them. Stop doing crimes helps, well it did back in the 1800s when I was being taught the game. Not sure if that is the case any more.
I would level personally but just don't power level that is stupid to begin with.