I have this title for a long time now. When should it change? I did outrank my rank in runnaways about 2 weeks ago on tornstats. I am rank 116 in stalemates, and rank 198 in times ran away. My title last changed on; You are now known in the city as a Coward. 2017/11/21 2:53:04 AM.
Coward title
Started by -Battousai- [1066247] on in Questions & Answers.
About this thread
Posts archived: 4 / 4 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 4
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 4
- Likes on archived posts
- 6
- Authority score
- 58 / 100
- Historical score
- 16 / 100
- Story score
- 29 / 100
- Engagement score
- 49 / 100
I have this title for a long time now. When should it change? I did outrank my rank in runnaways about 2 weeks ago on tornstats. I am rank 116 in stalemates, and rank 198 in times ran away. My title last changed on; You are now known in the city as a Coward. 2017/11/21 2:53:04 AM.
Torn Stats isn't completely accurate as it also counts inactives, torn's system does not, you can use it as a guideline to how close you are, but it won't be entirely accurate
653 run aways is HUGE. You will have to work hard to "Run away" from that title. I worked a lot to get rid of Coward title and I only had ~100 run aways. Good luck
Perhaps buy runaways.