This is only for those in DA's and those using flight delay services. Currently when we do flight delays, we have to copy paste the result from the specials box, and it's not saved anywhere.
It would be very helpful for flight delay results to be sent as an event. That way we can keep track of it ourselves but also send the event to the client, otherwise it's very hard to have proof that the delay was carried out, outside of trusting the DA.
This might be better in bugs to be honest, as I'm not sure how we'll get to 100, but I'm hoping for support from the community, as it seems more like a flaw in the company that the flight delay results aren't an event.
Change it to bug, and it'll get fixed.
This would be really helpful for both us and clients, because currently the only proof is screenshot and sometimes that`s not a convenient way.
Reported with a move request. We'll see. Seems like it should be an event really.
While they're at it, maybe you could do the same for dog poop, stink bombs, toilet paper, and also embargoes.
those would make sense to save as an event. lets see if ched agrees and if its feasible
If this is a bug, spies should also generate an event. Bounty reveals as well!
All of these would help since you'd be able to send the events.
It would be fantastic.
Also agree with Mauk, those would be very helpful as events. Not sure what you mean by bounty reveals though.
We get the faction/employment history as an event, or message, which I love, and we can forward as well as save. That helps a ton.
Yes, I believe the new activity log will serve this purpose. It's like the events system, but it records absolutely every single thing that you do, or happens to you. When its complete, I think we can even start removing some events.
Possible to put an eta on it?
Weeks/Months?
(Under promise, over deliver)
I’m sure you’ll be in fed before it’s finished ;-)
B&I is not for taking shots or idle chat.
Have some respect for the game.
Fingers crossed.