Just a few simple questions can provide answers that start other topics and bring folks together. Let's play and simply get to know each other better!! How old are you? When did you start playing torn & what made you do so? How did you find out about the game? What do you like/dislike most about the game? You don't have to answer all. If one or two certain questions stand out at you feel free to just answer those. If you want to answer all, please do!! I'll go 1st!!....40, about 2 years ago/my boyfriend has been playing for many years, him, 98% of everything/ I hate that the city doesn't re-up or provide a lot when searching..it's seriously crap!
Torn bonding & stuff
Started by StacyG [2010172] on in General Discussion.
About this thread
Posts archived: 16 / 16 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 16
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 10
- Likes on archived posts
- 22
- Posts by staff, officers and moderators
- 1
- Authority score
- 56 / 100
- Historical score
- 23 / 100
- Story score
- 50 / 100
- Engagement score
- 56 / 100
Most-liked replies
- Will_Power [2102711]
· 6 likes ·
Man, I misread that title... - Bug [1455582] Committee
· 2 likes ·
Guess you and me both got disappointed there.. Anyway, I signed up so long ago I barely remember. I think me and my brother were looking for alternative games or something..
Just a few simple questions can provide answers that start other topics and bring folks together. Let's play and simply get to know each other better!! How old are you? When did you start playing torn & what made you do so? How did you find out about the game? What do you like/dislike most about the game? You don't have to answer all. If one or two certain questions stand out at you feel free to just answer those. If you want to answer all, please do!! I'll go 1st!!....40, about 2 years ago/my boyfriend has been playing for many years, him, 98% of everything/ I hate that the city doesn't re-up or provide a lot when searching..it's seriously crap!
Man, I misread that title...
Guess you and me both got disappointed there..
Anyway, I signed up so long ago I barely remember. I think me and my brother were looking for alternative games or something..
ooh I started about 3585 days ago, because it was one of the only games we could play at school. Like about the game - People. Dislike about the game - People.
Not disappointed, but maybe I was a bit... curious?
Anyway, somewhat more on-topic, I'm a little paranoid about IRL information in games, but I can at least answer the part about playing Torn: I had bookmarked it some time ago (among other games I may or may not start playing in the future), but I didn't actually register an account. I got someone to make an account on another game, and in return I accepted to use his referrer link to what turned out to be Torn. And several months later, I'm still here.
5 months ago. I was searching for a text based game (used to play Planetarion when it was founded, back in school during IT classes) and stumbled across this fine gem of a game.
Lmao., I wasn't EXACTLY sure how it would read on the list! ...so are you willing to answer even one question. It's kewl if you don't want to.
Dislikes and likes on this post are a serious struggle I totally get.
Yo I heard Torn Bondage and came right over
Like - serious wars, not respect farming fakewars
Dislike - nerfing frequently and daily territory respect gain.
What are, sounds a torn player in beast mode makes for $600 Alex? LOL, jk..this is actually very well written! Thank You Heinn!!
First off, Lego is a fantastic name! Play a LOT of Lego Batman as well here. Second of all..this player realizes a great game when they play one.
I’m 25 now. I started playing when I was 13, going on 14. I found this game off some website listing games because I was bored one summer lol. I started chatting in IRC and that was most of my Torn career until last year when I actually started to play the game. I stay for the people mainly.
Likes- the people, the being able to gamble in game versus real life :P, chaining, my faction family
Not tooo many dislikes really :)
too bad we can't leave our enemies tied up in the street
I'm 36. Started playing at about 23/24. My boyfriend at the time (now husband) played hat trick. I joined that with him for a while and a whole group of us started playing torn together. After a reset he stopped but i carried on.
I like the fact that it never ends, can always do something and it helps pass the time.
I wish that the nerfing would stop or updates would come faster than they do but it's a game and every now and again we have to adapt.
I did in my second reply, about how I got to play Torn, but here's another one (or two, actually), why not. What I like about Torn? The many possibilities you have in-game. What I don't like? The rampant trolling, I guess; oh, and seeing numbers like 502, 503, 520, etc. too often in less than 6 months of playing.