Hello i resently referred 3 people, one of whom has hit level ten and i was waiting for my "reward" and didn't recive it, the other is nearing level 10, but of course the friend who hasn't played much at all worked... I found this out after I went to check my referrals and only one had acctually been referred, its really anoying as im not going to see any of the 'rewards'.
But also i have 2 random referrals? I dont know whats happening!
Thanks for your time.
get your referrals to post here to confirm that you referred them, and either i or another member of staff will add them for you.
you will start receiving the rewards once they have been added. remember tho, since one already reached level 10, you can no longer get those rewards, but instead will start getting them from when he reeaches level 20.
Hello, this player referred me. I pressed on their link. Not sure why it didnt work.
Thankyou for reply RatedR, unfortunately for me the one who has already hit level 10 has decided to level hold at 15 so could you please just refer wizard for now :)
your referral has been added.
Can confirm, I am bombastus i used the link to sign up but not sure what went wrong
you have been added to her referrals as well.