Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Territories

Started by Hashmal [1316296] on in Suggestions.

2 replies · 15 views · thread synced · 7 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 3 / 3 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
3
Discussion span
→
People posting
3
Likes on archived posts
1
Authority score
24 / 100
Historical score
13 / 100
Story score
27 / 100
Engagement score
30 / 100
Hashmal [1316296]

Help please, 

Hello Im having a hard time figuring out how to get a territory for my faction there are only two people in it right now is there a requirement for the number of  faction members ?

I enlarge the map and and touch all the places I guess would be available and of course nothing. I dont see anywhere on the map indicating available.

Help me please
Will_Power [2102711]

I think you need 10 people in your faction to claim your first territory.

Also, as the poster above kindly pointed out, it's a good idea to post questions where you are more likely to get answers - in this case, in the Questions & Answers section higher up.