Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Content removed

Started by polok999 [2159697] on in Graveyard.

18 replies · 254 views · thread synced · 6 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 19 / 19 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
19
Discussion span
→
People posting
7
Likes on archived posts
27
Authority score
20 / 100
Historical score
19 / 100
Story score
55 / 100
Engagement score
62 / 100

Most-liked replies

Mentioned in this thread

hill007 [1616770] ×3 sugarvalves [1963573] ×3

Collete [1389080]

to quote from  it

2018's Mr and Ms Torn Reveal All

sugarvalveson 30/07/18 (2 days ago)

"I received plenty of messages, some nice and sweet regarding recognizing the effort behind the photo and some super duper creepy messages some of which I'm willing to share with you minus the names of the users."

"Can I suck your Gypsy ;) lol. You are banging"

"Would you send me 2 pictures of your feet for some torn money?"

"What got you into this game? Would you rather boots or high heels?"

"Toung jack that fart box"

Thus far we have been unable to ascertain how many of these messages came from Hill007 - if I were to guess, I'd say all of them

 

Joking aside, is Mr and Ms Torn really the lech-fest some would have you believe? Do some people overexaggerate the impact of such a contest? Or is Mr and Ms Torn fine as it is; a harmless bit of fun that can be taken as lightly or seriously as you like? The answer to these questions are yes, yes, yes - which is also the vocal response Hill007 has to every picture of a woman he's ever se

Mentions: hill007 [1616770] · sugarvalves [1963573]

hill007 [1616770]

hmmm.... seems someone is ragey

triggered much

maybe sugarvalves can do one of his "make shit up on the fly" articles on you too before he gets fired?

facts > denials
Collete [1389080]

Libel in a text crime game ?

Now are you dumb ?

to quote from  it

2018's Mr and Ms Torn Reveal All

sugarvalveson 30/07/18 (2 days ago)

"I received plenty of messages, some nice and sweet regarding recognizing the effort behind the photo and some super duper creepy messages some of which I'm willing to share with you minus the names of the users."

"Can I suck your Gypsy ;) lol. You are banging"

"Would you send me 2 pictures of your feet for some torn money?"

"What got you into this game? Would you rather boots or high heels?"

"Toung jack that fart box"

Thus far we have been unable to ascertain how many of these messages came from Hill007 - if I were to guess, I'd say all of them

 

Joking aside, is Mr and Ms Torn really the lech-fest some would have you believe? Do some people overexaggerate the impact of such a contest? Or is Mr and Ms Torn fine as it is; a harmless bit of fun that can be taken as lightly or seriously as you like? The answer to these questions are yes, yes, yes - which is also the vocal response Hill007 has to every picture of a woman he's ever seen

Mentions: hill007 [1616770] · sugarvalves [1963573]

hill007 [1616770]

stop derailing Threads Collete .....

you will be Forum Banned for doing so!

please abide by the Torn rules and everything will be ok

and try some deep breathing exercises, they will help you calm down
Collete [1389080]

Its a thread by a multi accouint  do you now  support multis ?

I must say with all your recent warnings and chat bans I hope you follow your own advice but its okay Im not breaking any rules though some child has reported my posts,

to quote from  it

2018's Mr and Ms Torn Reveal All

sugarvalveson 30/07/18 (2 days ago)

"I received plenty of messages, some nice and sweet regarding recognizing the effort behind the photo and some super duper creepy messages some of which I'm willing to share with you minus the names of the users."

"Can I suck your Gypsy ;) lol. You are banging"

"Would you send me 2 pictures of your feet for some torn money?"

"What got you into this game? Would you rather boots or high heels?"

"Toung jack that fart box"

Thus far we have been unable to ascertain how many of these messages came from Hill007 - if I were to guess, I'd say all of them

 

Joking aside, is Mr and Ms Torn really the lech-fest some would have you believe? Do some people overexaggerate the impact of such a contest? Or is Mr and Ms Torn fine as it is; a harmless bit of fun that can be taken as lightly or seriously as you like? The answer to these questions are yes, yes, yes - which is also the vocal response Hill007 has to every picture of a woman he's ever seen

Mentions: hill007 [1616770] · sugarvalves [1963573]