Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Content removed

Started by polok999 [2159697] on in Graveyard.

8 replies · 186 views · thread synced · 5 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 9 / 9 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
9
Discussion span
→
People posting
6
Likes on archived posts
12
Authority score
19 / 100
Historical score
18 / 100
Story score
50 / 100
Engagement score
54 / 100

Mentioned in this thread

hill007 [1616770] ×1 sugarvalves [1963573] ×1

hill007 [1616770]

it must be hard living in hate 24/7

please find something that brings betterment to your life

you won't find it in a bottle
Collete [1389080]

When I think of you all I can think of you is Sugarvalves posted in the newspaper

to quote from  it

2018's Mr and Ms Torn Reveal All

sugarvalveson 30/07/18 (2 days ago)

"I received plenty of messages, some nice and sweet regarding recognizing the effort behind the photo and some super duper creepy messages some of which I'm willing to share with you minus the names of the users."

"Can I suck your Gypsy ;) lol. You are banging"

"Would you send me 2 pictures of your feet for some torn money?"

"What got you into this game? Would you rather boots or high heels?"

"Toung jack that fart box"

Thus far we have been unable to ascertain how many of these messages came from Hill007 - if I were to guess, I'd say all of them

 

Joking aside, is Mr and Ms Torn really the lech-fest some would have you believe? Do some people overexaggerate the impact of such a contest? Or is Mr and Ms Torn fine as it is; a harmless bit of fun that can be taken as lightly or seriously as you like? The answer to these questions are yes, yes, yes - which is also the vocal response Hill007 has to every picture of a woman he's ever seen

Mentions: hill007 [1616770] · sugarvalves [1963573]