Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Couch Potato

Started by Will_Power [2102711] on in Achievements.

4 replies · 125 views · thread synced · 4 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 5 / 5 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
5
Discussion span
→
People posting
4
Likes on archived posts
7
Authority score
49 / 100
Historical score
17 / 100
Story score
36 / 100
Engagement score
46 / 100

Most-liked replies

oraN [1778676]

Congrats 

I remember back when I began that was the only honor I worked hard for :) ahhh seeet memories 

I remember a player who later restarted named beeg started after me but had that honor and I wanted it too so I spent countless nights staying online and got it in a week (of course previous time counted) 

i felt very nice after getting it