I was also reffered by my friend Kodroi [ID: 223914] but i forgot to put the link when im registering,is there any solution for this? Its my 1st day play this game under his reccomendation. Confirmation will follow up by him. Thank you.
Refferal System
Started by Kahi [2159994] on in Bugs & Issues.
About this thread
Posts archived: 3 / 3 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 3
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 3
- Likes on archived posts
- 1
- Authority score
- 32 / 100
- Historical score
- 15 / 100
- Story score
- 30 / 100
- Engagement score
- 32 / 100
I was also reffered by my friend Kodroi [ID: 223914] but i forgot to put the link when im registering,is there any solution for this? Its my 1st day play this game under his reccomendation. Confirmation will follow up by him. Thank you.
Yessssssss kahichan! I'm confirming her too! sorry for the inconveniences caused :)
Thank you!
added