Text Captcha
Started by DarthBadAss [1994764] on in Bugs & Issues.
About this thread
Posts archived: 9 / 9 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 9
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 6
- Likes on archived posts
- 1
- Posts by staff, officers and moderators
- 2
- Authority score
- 58 / 100
- Historical score
- 29 / 100
- Story score
- 34 / 100
- Engagement score
- 43 / 100
i honestly have no idea what the answer here could be...
Outer? Aren’t the rest like nouns? And outer is a adjective?
just looked,Dani is not in the dictionary...maybe that’s it..hmm. It is a trick question..lol
Dani
Has to be , I do know a lot of backstreet sluts named Dani....spelled like that too..but officially not a name.
More importantly, buy 1 point from the market or something... leaving it uneven like that...
Just skip it?
I used Dani, that was my first pick. Didn't work..
I ended up using the image captcha, I wasn't sure how isolated this was, hence the post
Some times the text captcha alters a word and it becomes another word, it's not something that we can fix without implementing some far more advanced AI. It's very rare, you can take a guess or skip it by doing the reCaptcha. There's nothing we can do to fix it.