I'm currently working at a sweet shop and have 168 job points their(saving for energy drinks). Would those points carry over if I were to go to a different sweet shop?
Job points
Started by Statue3456 [2105609] on in Questions & Answers.
About this thread
Posts archived: 3 / 3 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 3
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 2
- Likes on archived posts
- 0
- Authority score
- 41 / 100
- Historical score
- 14 / 100
- Story score
- 20 / 100
- Engagement score
- 35 / 100
I'm currently working at a sweet shop and have 168 job points their(saving for energy drinks). Would those points carry over if I were to go to a different sweet shop?
Yes.
Ok, thank you!