Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Poker bug

Started by BoA_CTNT [737529] on in Bugs & Issues.

1 replies · 16 views · thread synced · 5 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 2 / 2 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
2
Discussion span
→
People posting
2
Likes on archived posts
0
Posts by staff, officers and moderators
1
Authority score
53 / 100
Historical score
26 / 100
Story score
26 / 100
Engagement score
27 / 100
BoA_CTNT [737529]

I think it was bad split with SPOOF3R 

I had AQ and he had A7?

We both got 2 pairs (A3) and split the pot, as I don't recall seeing a king there, my Q kicker should have taken it. I am playing on mobile device and might have missed it.

Happen around:
Fri 16:45:44 - 17/08/18

 

Name: SP00F3Rs game
ID: 195889
Owner: 1017320
Stakes: $1000000
Players: 5/8
Spectators: 6
Bet limit: OFF
Minimum money: $25000000
Maximum money: $9999999999
Password: OFF
Minimum level: 1
Tournament mode: OFF

 

 
aurel1 [1046304] Admin Staff

According to logs there was a King at the board, so Q kicker will not play (you both had 3, 3, A, A, K).