Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Not Receiving Emails

Started by Invermere [2129403] on in Bugs & Issues.

5 replies · 40 views · thread synced · 7 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 6 / 6 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
6
Discussion span
→
People posting
2
Likes on archived posts
0
Authority score
33 / 100
Historical score
16 / 100
Story score
30 / 100
Engagement score
38 / 100
Invermere [2129403]

I have all my subscriptions enabled but am not receiving email. I checked and noticed the only emails I've ever received are when I first signed up and then 4/8 from George.  Nothing after that.  Faction told me to use a 250 point energy reset for a recent chain and I had no idea what they were taking about.  Thought all newsletters were through the Torn mail system. 

I chose the resend newsletter option a few hours ago and nothing has come to my inbox.  Perhaps my preferences are bugged? I've confirmed that my email does work when sending to this address and also have checked my junk mail.

Thanks!
Invermere [2129403]

Hi there, 

No filters or anything. Gmail spam folder is pretty simple to use.  Only Torn emails I have are from George@Torn.com.  Those emails have never been marked as spam and seemed to work fine. I assume I stopped receiving those once I progressed past the introduction missions.

And I've verified the email address I have in the subscription settings page matches the email account I'm checking.

Thanks!
Invermere [2129403]

Ahh never mind. I see what happened.  Gmail has a social and promotional sub-folder they've imposed on me.  The George emails from signup and tutorial missions did not go to this folder, but the subsequent newsletters do. 

I'll review my Google settings to hopefully disable this stupidity.

Best Regards!