Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Junk items

Started by Hivey [2148162] on in Trading Post.

1 replies · 23 views · thread synced · 6 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 2 / 2 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
2
Discussion span
→
People posting
2
Likes on archived posts
2
Authority score
16 / 100
Historical score
9 / 100
Story score
20 / 100
Engagement score
31 / 100
Hivey [2148162]

Buying 

Jackets, beers, bricks, computers, candies etc at reasonable prices. Just pm

If you have any other items that fall into the price range of the items above pm also

Don't worry I buy in bulk :)... If am traveling don't worry pm we will agree on a price and I will send the cash when I get back to torn.