I'm currently doing George's tutorial mission where I have to attack a player. The game assigned a newbie player to be attacked, however I can't attack him thus preventing me from progressing.
George's Tutorial Mission
Started by Eytheria [1841015] on in Bugs & Issues.
About this thread
Posts archived: 5 / 5 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 5
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 3
- Likes on archived posts
- 0
- Posts by staff, officers and moderators
- 1
- Authority score
- 55 / 100
- Historical score
- 30 / 100
- Story score
- 31 / 100
- Engagement score
- 39 / 100
I'm currently doing George's tutorial mission where I have to attack a player. The game assigned a newbie player to be attacked, however I can't attack him thus preventing me from progressing.
Try now please.
Now it assigned me a tester account that cannot be attacked .
Make a new thread it is getting shown as fixed so nobody of the staff will check it again