Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Two weapon mods disappeared

Started by Nottsbomber [2015430] on in Bugs & Issues.

4 replies · 70 views · thread synced · 8 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 5 / 5 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
5
Discussion span
→
People posting
3
Likes on archived posts
0
Posts by staff, officers and moderators
1
Authority score
58 / 100
Historical score
33 / 100
Story score
32 / 100
Engagement score
40 / 100
Nottsbomber [2015430]

My primary weapon was loaned from my faction and I had two mods attached. Long story short we were robbed and when it was taken I have also lost the two mods. My faction leader has already notified the appropriate people and I believe the perpetrator is now in federal jail awaiting permanent deletion. Unfortunately I did not note down what mods I have lost.

 

N
Chedburn [1] Admin Developer

All personal mods should be removed before any weapons are recovered to the faction. I've tested this before and it worked fine, so I have no idea how this happens.