I'm lvl 10 bit I'm active multiple times aday. I'm looking for work to make a some half decent money. Im low lvl so I don't expect anything major I'm willing to work my way up. Please message me if you have a spot open and are willing to hire me
Im looking for work
Started by TokeyLepot [2144576] on in Company Recruitment.
About this thread
Posts archived: 1 / 1 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 1
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 1
- Likes on archived posts
- 0
- Authority score
- 14 / 100
- Historical score
- 5 / 100
- Story score
- 9 / 100
- Engagement score
- 22 / 100
I'm lvl 10 bit I'm active multiple times aday. I'm looking for work to make a some half decent money. Im low lvl so I don't expect anything major I'm willing to work my way up. Please message me if you have a spot open and are willing to hire me